On Blogger since September 2005
Profile views - 4812
Blogs I follow
- A Day In The Life Of The Real Me!
- Advocate Trainings
- Binky's Johnny Weir Blog Archive
- BREAKING THE SILENCE!!!!!
- Domestic Violence and the Workplace
- Groggy Froggy
- Groggy Froggy SoulCollage®
- Healing through Creativity
- JLee's Place
- Just Be Real
- Less Than Perfect
- Only in Lancaster! Tales from Johnny's Hometown
- OUR HEALTH
- Psychotic Letters From Men
- Somewhere In The Middle
- Susan Murphy Milano's Journal
- The Ginger Chronicles
- The Institute for Relational Harm Reduction &amp; Public Psychopathy Education
- The Mass Defective
- THE POET LAUREATE...NOT
- The Political Junkie
|Occupation||Writer, Poet, Tax Professional|
|Location||Pahrump, Nevada, United States|
|Introduction||I am a recently published poet who is trying to change careers. The butterfly symbolizes change. I want to go from the caterpillar to butterfly; spread my wings and fly.|
|Interests||Writing Poetry, Reading, Movies, Concerts, Working Out|
|Favorite Movies||So Many I Can't Name All Of Them|
|Favorite Music||My musical tastes are eclectic|
|Favorite Books||so many I have read lots over the years|
The love potion you made tastes terrible. How will you drink it?
Through a straw.