Blogs I follow
- A little Thrifty life
- being little • bristol uk fashion &amp; lifestyle blog.
- charlotte lucie farmer illustration
- chloe illustrates
- cm Illustration and Design
- danielleyc | UK Fashion &amp; Lifestyle Blog
- Emmeline Illustration
- HELLO DODO
- Holly Sterling
- Home to Roost.
- I need curtains for the window in my head.
- Illustrated Ella - The art of living
- Kerri-Ann Hulme
- little thee illustration
- NIKKI MILES
- Pencils, Paper, Scissors.
- Petr Horacek Blog
|Location||Bournemouth., United Kingdom|
|Introduction||My name is Madi. I like to cut and stick and collage and draw and colour-in. I also like teeny tiny sketchbooks, pretty illustration magazines, cute woodland creatures, my typewriter and my polaroid camera. I have a huge collection of beautiful and interesting scraps of paper, which I use to create my illustrations. When I grow up, I'd like to illustrate children's books, build a treehouse, and buy a tortoise, who I plan to name Sparky. I'd also quite like a kaleidoscope. If you're interested in my work, or just want to say hello, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit my website and check out more of my work; www.madiillustration.co.uk. I dare you.|