On Blogger since March 2008
Profile views - 1810
Blogs I follow
- allow me to show you the way which i adore you...
- Awesome. Vegan. Rad.
- Broke-ass Vegan
- Cake Maker to the Stars--Vegan and Gluten-Free
- chubby vegan girl
- Don't Eat Off The Sidewalk!
- Dreams, Schemes, and Geocaching Machines.
- Fatfree Vegan Kitchen
- Get Sconed!
- Hell Yeah It's Vegan!
- I'm Vegan, and no, I'm not starving
- joanna vaught
- Mother And Bride
- my aim is true
- No Murders In The Rue Morgue
- Our Veggie Kitchen
- soul wanderings
- The Elizavegan Page
- The life and times after lemonade.
- The Portland Pickle
- Thistle and Yellow Rose
- Totally Oregonic
- Vegan Homemade
- Vegan Knitting...and then some
- Vegan Poser
- Vegan Street
- Vegan. Family. Friends. Love. Junk food.
- Yeah, That "Vegan" Shit
|Location||PDX, OR, United States|
|Introduction||I'm obsessed with cameras, traveling, vegan treats and my cats. I also try to be funny.|
|Interests||Capturing my environments and world on film, immersing myself in the power of the written word, writing and not letting people read it, surrounding myself with music.|
|Favorite Movies||Empire Records, Paris Je T'aime, Life is Beautiful, the Man without a Name, anything that has nothing to do with apple pie.|
|Favorite Music||the Decemberists, the Shins, the Hold Steady, Shaky Hands, the Walkmen, Vampire Weekend, We Are Scientists, Gogol Bordello, Devotchka...|
|Favorite Books||The Stand by Stephen King, all of Jennifer Weiner's books (I tend to relate to her protaganists), Reading Lolita in Tehran.|
How is an ankle unlike a consequence?
An ankle is not the product of an action.