On Blogger since March 2007
Profile views - 6472
Blogs I follow
- ...Só Poesias e outros itens...
- @ Dis-cursos
- A CHRISTIAN VIEW
- A View From Above
- Blessed Frugalness Times Two With Twins
- BLESSED WITH FIVE
- Catholic Cuisine
- Coupons 4 Mom Digest
- David and Diane Travel Blog
- Denver Chefdude
- east idaho off-piste
- Four is Crazy, Five will be Awesome!
- Fru Fru Frugality
- Frugal Mom Digest
- Gardeners Journal
- Hearts Full of Love
- HVÍTUR LAKKRÍS
- Ines Mrs. Venus
- Joy of Desserts
- Living Life One Day at a Time UNSCRIPTED!
- Mimi's Jewel Box Of Tips And Treasures
- My Real Life Was Backordered
- noVí TÁ
- Olde Tyme Marketplace
- Our crazy kids... I mean life!
- Palm Trees And Blue Skies
- Puppy Love Central
- Reading Through The Bible with JuJu
- Restaurant Coupons and Deals
- Rural Writings
- Short stories 4 children
- Ski Paradise
- Super Asian Fusion, Recipe of East meets West, always Healthy and Yummy
- Sweet Tea by the Baltic Sea....
- The Double Trouble Twins
- The House in Marrakesh
- Tiddly Winks
- Tricia-Rennea, illustrator
|Introduction||I live in the most beautiful state of California with my family. When I look out my windows, I see palm trees and blue skies. Life is good!|
|Interests||My family, gardening, cooking, nature, my kids, my pets, and interesting people.|
|Favorite Movies||Beverly Hills Chihuaua, Legend of the Fall, Firefly, What Dreams May Come, Firehouse Dog, Charlotte's Web, Nim's Island, Prince Caspian|
|Favorite Music||I love it all|
|Favorite Books||The Glass Castle, Brazil, The Stand, Pride and Prejudice, Cashelmara, Daughter Of Fortune, The Tea Rose, The Lost Mother, Winner by Maureen O'Donaghue|
Your pajamas have duckies on them. Why did you switch from choo-choos?
Ummm...because ducks quack me up, and my dogs ate the choo-choos.