Blogs I follow
- Seekerville Archives
- A Sequence of Continuous Delights
- Author Expressions
- Black 'n' Gold Girl's Book Spot
- Books and Needlepoint
- Cathy Bryant, author
- Christian Book Giveaways
- Christian Psychologist Talk
- Creative Madness that Makes Me Myself
- Harlequin Heartwarming
- Heartsong Connection
- Krista Phillips - Author
- Linda Lou's Book Trailer Park
- Love Inspired: A Story for Every Reader
- Never Without Hope, the novel
- Paige Turner's Book Club ~ Scroll down to view the novels featured.
- Peering Through Life's Window
- Romance Alley Blog
- Sandra D. Bricker
- Seriously Write
- Stepping Stones for Readers
- Sunnybank Secrets . . .
- Tamarand Tales
- The Lough Down
- The Retiring Editor
- The Wonderful World of a Facetious Redhead
- Writing for Christ ~ The Audience of One
- Writing Roseanna
- Writing, etc.
|Occupation||Published author and writing instructor|
|Location||Baltimore, Maryland, United States|
|Introduction||SHAMELESS SELF-PROMOTION ALERT: Best-selling, award-winning, multi-published author with 106 books (and counting; more than 5,000,000 books in circulation; fiction and non for kids and adults; 7 book-to-movie options; 72 short stories, 2,500+ articles) in print. (More novels to be released between now and 2018.) I love interacting with readers, so I hope you'll find me at Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest!|
|Interests||Writing, teaching writing, speaking about writing, researching writing...you get the idea.|
|Favorite Movies||The list is too long for this little box. Suffice it to say my tastes are eclectic.|
|Favorite Music||Ditto the movies.|
|Favorite Books||Ditto the movies and music.|
You've been invited to a fancy ball but the only thing you have to wear is an orange wooly jumper. What shoes do you wear?
Why, the brown fuzzy ones, of course!