- one month later after art opening
- How I Spent My Summer- What's Carole Feuerman Really Like?
- It's Been A Busy Summer
- Carole Feuerman's Hyperrealist Art On Poydras Corrider
- Carole Feuerman: Swimmers, Bathers, Nudes
- Carole Feuerman Sculpture
- Brooke With Beachball at Jim Kempner Fine Art, NY
- Please Join Me At Mana Contemporary
- Carole Feuerman Opening at Jim Kempner Fine Art
Blogs I follow
|New York, New York
|Audio Clip, Wishlist
|Known as one of the world’s most prominent hyper-realist sculptors, Feuerman has had three museum retrospectives to date and is currently in the midst of planning another at the El Paso Museum of Art. She has also been included in exhibitions at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, State Hermitage, Venice Biennale, Beijing Biennale, Amarillo Art Museum and Kunstmuseum Ahlen.
Awards: Peabody, Lorenzo de Medici Prize, 1st Prize at the 2008 Beijing Biennale and 1st at the 2009 Summer Olympics.
Private collections: The Emperor of Japan, President Bill Clinton, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, Henry Kissinger, Premier Mikhail Gorbachev, Absolut Art Collection, and Forbes Magazine.
Selected public collections: Fort Lauderdale Museum of Art, Bass Museum, Tampa Museum, Boca Raton Museum, Queensborough Community College Art Museum, Brandeis University, and Grounds for Sculpture.
The second edition of "Carole A. Feuerman: Sculpture" has just been published by Hudson Hills Press and is available for purchase through Carole's website: feuerman-studios.com
|Fine Art, Film, Dance, Astrology, Travel, Museums & Galleries
|Stand By Me
|Astrology Books, The Martial Art of Horary, by J.Lee Lehman
Never mind the turtle. Don't you think you're sure to win?
Mother's maiden name