Blogs I follow
- 2009-2010 365
- A day in Paraguay
- A Step Ahead of the Composition
- A whole lotta spine
- Dee's thoughts, writings and all things random
- Don't they know who I am?
- Don't Worry They Won't Look For The Bodies Here
- Fruitless Pursuits
- Glorious Bounty
- I'm not one to gossip, but...
- Interstate Journal
- Shine Your Light
- Tell 'Em More
- The Blog Where I Review 1 Movie A Week Until I Die
- The C-List Podcast
- The confusions of HogSandwich
- The Wisdoms According To Brain
- Trav's Dysfunctional World
- Yay! Another Gen-X blogger!
|Location||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|Introduction||Really there's not much I can say here at this point that you can't just figure out from reading Stryder's Dementia. It seems superfluous. Don't you think?|
|Interests||Music, Movies, Television, Reading, Guitar, Muppets, Transformers, Comics, Toys, Whatever|
|Favorite Movies||Anything by Kevin Smith, Almost Famous, Serenity, The Muppet Movie, various others...|
|Favorite Music||Counting Crows, Guns N' Roses, Evanescence, Led Zeppelin, The Beatles, The Doors, Nirvana, Pearl Jam, and many more|
|Favorite Books||Anything by Douglas Coupland, The Hotel New Hampshire by John Irving, The Belgariad and the Mallorean by David Eddings, The Bible (KJV), Steppenwolfe by Herman Hesse, The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien, Brave New World by Aldous Huxley, Solomon Gursky Was Here by Mordecai Richler, and many, many others.|
The love potion you made tastes terrible. How will you drink it?
Mix it with Jack Daniels and Diet Coke.