On Blogger since February 2006
Profile views - 16372
Blogs I follow
- .:On The Way To the Mandap:.
- A Hunger Artist
- Around the Sound: Seattle
- Common Sense Agriculture
- Cowgirl's Country Life
- Eat With The Seasons
- Icelandic cooking, recipes and food
- Indian Food Rocks
- Is Local Enough? Promises and Limits of Local Action
- Looking For A Lighthouse
- Miss Minneapolis
- Next Stop: South East Asia Sabbatical (Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Burma, Bhutan, Nepal &amp; Thailand)
- Should You Eat That?
- Smokin' Chokin' and Chowing with the King
- Sweetfern Handmade ~ Creative homesteading
- The Foraging Foodie
- Treadwell NY
- What's To Eat Baltimore?
|Location||New York, United States|
|Introduction||I am a New York City based photographer who is obsessed with food and farming. I spend as much time in the country as possible. I was born in Iceland but grew up on a farm in New York State. Food, farming and art have always been part of my life.|
|Interests||Politics, Policy, Farming, Art, Photography and Food.|
|Favorite Movies||If you would like to contact me, please do at firstname.lastname@example.org.|
How is an ankle unlike a consequence?
I am now New York City based but my obsession with food and farming compels me to venture up to my parents farm almost weekly. I grew up on a hundred acre sheep farm in Warwick, NY. My parent's have since moved the farm to the Catskill mountains. We love the Catskills! My father specializes in grass-fed beef and lamb. We also raise chickens and pigs for our personal consumption.