On Blogger since February 2009
Profile views - 20625
Blogs I follow
- A Modern Day Ricky and Lucy
- A Nurse and Her Camera
- A Wanna Be Nurse: My Life in a Nutshell
- Adventures of GuitarGirl RN
- Bigger Than A Normal Hat
- Call bells make me nervous
- Changing of The Guard
- Cigars Donuts and Coffee
- Crass-Pollination: An ER blog
- Doctor Grumpy in the House
- EDNurseasauras, Still in the Trenches
- ER Nurse Insanity: The Texas Years
- Head Nurse
- Jealous Bitch
- Kate is on the Internets!
- Live, Laugh, Love
- madness: tales of an emergency room nurse
- MoJo, RN
- Nurse J
- Push it! Push it real good.
- Ramblings of an ER Zombie Nurse
- TALES FROM THE SERENITY NOW HOSPITAL
- Teal RN
- The Backyard Bartender
- The Headband
- The Misadventures of a Nurse....well, sort of...
- The Street Philosopher
- What Claudia Wore
- You Can't Fix Stupid
|Location||U.S. Outlying Islands|
|Introduction||I started my nursing career in the ER at one of the most ridiculously ghetto and shitty institutions around. After three years of utter insanity and trial by fire, I've moved on to a slightly less ghetto and way less shitty pastures and I'm loving even the worst days. What else? I'm a 20 something who's consistently told I look 12, I swear more than I should, I love animals and people and books and whiskey and music and I think nursing is like, everything ever.|
|Favorite Books||All the books. Except twilight. Actually mostly just non fiction memoirs and stuff about science and the way people's brains work. And Christian apologism. And comics.|
You've just inherited a manufacturing plant that specializes in plastics. What are you going to make?
I'm gonna invent the Haldol dart and be rich, bitch!