My blogs

Blogs I follow

About me

Gender Female
Industry Consulting
Occupation Writer
Location Avalon Peninsula, Newfoundland & Labrador, Canada
Introduction Irish by birth, Newfoundlandler by avocation - I live here 80% of the time. The other 20% is spent where the wind blows me. I think random thoughts on an even more random universe. Elevated, exhilarated and exalted by the fact I am living in this day and age. I've come all the way from hand-cranked calculators in an endless room of clerical drones to a flat monitored multi-gigabyted home office where the work comes to me. How absolutely cool is that???
Interests Being and sometimes doing - writing, reading, knitting, wood refinishing, driving, cooking, conversation and more conversation, learning to whittle.All things of the spirit and soul.
Favorite Movies Casablanca, The Dead, Schindler's List, Amelie, Grand Canyon, Pawnbroker, Holiday, Philadelphia, The Lives of Others, Contact, Da, Dad. Etc. etc. too many to list them all.
Favorite Music Beethoven - everything. JJCale- everything Mozart - most Eric Clapton - everything Schubert - Trout Quintet Puccini - most operas Van Morrison - most. The Chieftains Great Big Sea
Favorite Books Jane Austen Michael Connolly Zadie Smith Sue Grafton Susan Griffiths Nick Hornsby Some of Maeve Binchy etc. etc.