Blogs I follow
- Standing Into Danger
- Buddha Girl's Walk In the World
- A Piece Of My Mind
- All The Good Names Were Taken
- Banquet of Consequences Too
- Blog | MarkD60&#039;s Third Time | Third Site For My First (and only) Blog!
- enjoy the moment
- Eunoia : Stu Savory's Blog - March 2015
- Experiential Pagan | A panentheistic shamanistic sceptic with attacks of mystical significance.
- Heart in Hand's Weblog
- Juanita Jean's
- Larry Muffin At Home | My Life, remembering that life is a comedy and the world a village.
- Musings from Grandma's Attic
- Ol'Buzzard's World View
- Otto's son
- PRACTICAL PARSIMONY
- RAE OF LIGHT
- She Who Seeks
- Sticky Crows
- The Back Burner
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- The Gods Are Bored
- The Legendary
- The Poodle (and Dog) Blog
- The Shark Tank
- Time Served
- W. Va. Fur and Root | a hillbilly diva&#039;s blatherings
- Wasted Days Wasted Nites
- Willy or Won't He?
- World o' Jeff
- Yooper Has Left Crackerland
|Occupation||GODDESS OF WEST, TEXAS|
|Location||WEST, TEXAS, United States|
|Introduction||I got older, but I never grew up|
|Favorite Movies||E.T., Gone With the Wind, Quarterback Princess, The Princess Bride, Kill Bill I&2, RESERVOIR DOGS.|
|Favorite Music||Sea chanty's, Gregorian chants, Celtic music, old rock and roll and old country..|
|Favorite Books||books that smell like ink and paper.|
The wicked backspin caught you off guard. How will you play it off without losing your footing?
change the rules of the game to suit me.