Notes and letters to myself....
Blogs I follow
- ...And So It Goes...
- 15 Minute Lunch
- An Iowa Mom
- Blogs Are Stupid
- Captain's Log
- Caustically Optimistic
- Chez BonBon
- Coming Home
- Conceivable Thoughts by Andrea Bryman, LMFT
- Dance Like No One Is Watching...
- for you
- Glorious Moment ~ For Every Thirst, For Every Need
- I Should Be Folding Laundry
- Is There Any Mommy Out There?
- Just Enjoy Him: Ramblings of a Mid-Life Mom
- London Southern Belle
- Middle Aged Woman Blogging
- Musings of a Housewife
- Not Quite What I Had Planned
- one life
- Our little family
- Prefers Her Fantasy Life
- Quotes of the Day
- Radiant Light Studios
- Running From the Little People
- Shippie's playground
- Snarky Fussbudget
- So Why Are You Single?
- Suburban Island
- Tales of a Yankee Lost in the Ozarks
- Tammi's World
- Tammy's Journey
- The Amateur Gourmet
- The Bering Blog
- the blue vixen.
- The Parents Via Egg Donation Organization
- This Will Fall Away
- This, That, and the Mother Thing
- We Are THAT Family
- With Burning HOT Needles and Hooks!
|Occupation||ED Non Profit|
|Location||Left Coast, United States|
|Introduction||A girl has to have a place to contemplate life.|
|Interests||I am not interesting, are you?|
|Favorite Movies||It would be easier to say what I didn't like.|
|Favorite Music||Anything that I can understand the lyrics to except Country and Western. However, I have heard if you play Country and Western music backwards you get your truck back, wife back, dog back and job back.|
|Favorite Books||Way too many to list -- books are magical.|
You have to dig a hole to China. Where do you start?
My backyard of course:)