On Blogger since June 2008
Profile views - 2669
- What's new in Bandon
- Red Dog Scooter
- Nova Scotia on a Ninja - Summer of 2009
- Mexico on a Ninja? Hola!
- Aimless Wandering On Two or Three Wheels...
- Riding Green Girl - Summer of 2010
- Days of the Red Girl
- Onward Into the Fog...on a sidecar of course!
Blogs I follow
- Alaska on an Ural motorcycle
- Cycle Guide Magazine
- Dickens' Diary
- Portland Dog Runner
- Tread Life: a blog about motorcycles, riding motorcycles, and writing about motorcycles
- TYWKIWDBI ("Tai-Wiki-Widbee")
|Location||Bandon, OR, United States|
|Introduction||I'm happily retired. Really. Otherwise I wouldn't have all this time to go riding around on a bike. How hard is that? Eh?|
|Interests||Motorcycle touring, motorcycle camping, sidecars, boating, crabbing, cooking, funny hats, military pins, yo-yos, old astronomy stuff, funny little foreign cars, ralleys, formula one racing, formula one bikes, the Caribbean, Windjammers, Alaska, Alcan Highway, Ireland, Costa Rica, Australian Sheperds, Collies|
|Favorite Movies||A Fish Called Wanda, Apocalypse Now, anything with Paul Newman, Cool Hand Luke.|
|Favorite Music||Mike Dowling, Bottom Lands, Arvo Part, Best of Arvo Part, Rod Stewart, Great American Songbook, Gillian Welch, Revival, Cesaria Evora, The Very Best of Cesaria Evora, Nancy Griffith, Other Voices Other Rooms|
|Favorite Books||Anything by John Grisham, Nelson DeMille, Larry McMurtry, & Dean Kuntz, audio books|