Blogs I follow
- April's Little Family
- Baby Makin(g) Machine
- Barely Domestic Mama
- Brown paper packages tied up with strings...
- CJAC [go tigers!]
- Country Girl, City Life
- Country Girl, City Life Reviews
- Danielle Moss // The Blog
- DRY AS TOAST
- Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice
- Girl From Peter Pan
- Half-Past Kissin' Time
- house 09 blog
- Infectious Chatter
- Kiss My Cheek
- La Jolla Mom
- Le Musings of Moi
- Living Life on the Road Less Traveled
- My Life With Four Kids....
- My Loonyverse: See the world through my eyes.
- Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman.
- Peeptoe Pumps and Pearls
- Pink Green Chick
- smores for breakfast
- Sweeter Homes
- The Life and Stylings of Lee
- The Scattered Mind of a Tattooed Minivan Mom
- There's always room for one more
- Yaya Stuff (main blog)
|Occupation||Childcare, Student and Journalism|
|Location||Florida, United States|
|Introduction||What was once a blog of my Senior year in high school (and everything that came along with it), has turned into a blog about my first year in college and of course, college life. Come with me, a loving, adorable, sarcastic, and witty, 18 year old college girl as I try to navigate classes and learn how to share a bathroom with other girls!|
|Interests||Traveling, prayer, reading, writing, cooking, movies, adoption, "going green", and big cities.|
|Favorite Movies||The Sound of Music, Pretty Woman, Bridget Jones' Diary, Chicago, Sex and The City, Mary Poppins, Knocked Up, The Nanny Diaries.|
|Favorite Books||Anything by Jen Lancaster, Sophie Kinsella, The Devil Wears Prada, The Nanny Diaries|
You're wearing a sweater that stretches down to your feet. What color belt do you put on?
hmmm sounds sexy. Well I'm guessing that the sweater is now more of a sweater dress and in that case it will be red. Therefore I will put on a lovely leather black belt and call it a day!