On Blogger since June 2007
Profile views - 3747
- GONG Ride
- Group Ride Omaha
- Laws for Logical Living
- Redd Shift
- Ask Directions? Never. Scott's Travel Blog
- PEDAL OMAHA
Blogs I follow
- Budget Bust
- Cycling the Lakes...Whatever it takes!
- Delilah Justice's Story
- Guerrilla Trail Crew
- Munsoned in the Middle of Nowhere
- Robin Hill
- The Power of the Pedal
- The Trials and Victories of A Young Girl
- Wholesome, Steel-Cut Goodness
|Location||Omaha, Nebraska, United States|
|Introduction||Biking, busing, and walking in Omaha. Setting out to prove that you don't have to use a car everyday in a town like Omaha.
More about Redd Shift
What kind of tape is best for creating a sculpture?
C30, C60, or C90. What else?