Hall of Records
On Blogger since December 2008
Profile views - 1695
Blogs I follow
- Night Owl Record Show
- An Exploration of Portland Food and Drink
- Around the Sun: A Blog About Saving Money in Portland, Oregon, and beyond
- BUZZing about art, travel, culture, events, food and ...
- Cake Wrecks
- Courier Coffee Roasters
- Dave Knows: Portland
- DUSTY NUGGETS: Vinyl Records. Mixtapes. Musings.
- GoldSilver.com - Industry News
- GoldSilver.com News
- Growing Up Gambling
- Je Mange la Ville
- Jennie's Gobbledigook
- KWN DailyWeb
- Little Red Bike Cafe
- monoblog | quenching your musical thirst
- Necessary Roughness
- Portland Music, Art, Events, Entertainment, Sustainability | PDX PIPELINE
- Rose City Stump
- SELECTIVE HEARING
- Silver and Gold Prices
- Social Media and Web Marketing Coaching
- The Adventures of JJStew
- The ZehnKatzen Times
- Thoughts, views, and criticism of this chaotic world.
- what have you
- What's On Tap
|Introduction||3342 SE Belmont St. |
Sunday & Monday 3PM - 11PM Wednesday & Thursday 3PM - 12AM Friday & Saturday 3PM - 2AM
Happy Hour Mon - Sat 4PM - 7PM
All Day Sunday
Hall of Records is a boutique vinyl shop, cafe & bar specializing in soul, funk, jazz, latin, hip hop, deep funk and rare groove records. It is a social environment to listen, share and discover new music, with listening stations, open turntables and beer & wine.
See our Website for our Nightly Specials!
View our MENU!
Sign up for our Email List HERE!! (the program will ask you to confirm via email after you sign up)
Find us on Facebook!
Check out Justin's Music Blog: www.dustynuggets.blogspot.com
|Interests||Music! Soul, Funk, Jazz, Rare Groove, Deep Funk, Hip Hop. We have a solid appreciate for ALL music but we just specialize in these :)|