Ria - Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, NZ
On Blogger since November 2008
Profile views - 986
Blogs I follow
- Kaye's Scrappy Place
- A Stampers Touch
- Card of the Week.com | Cards, Scrapbooking, and Papercrafts
- Carol's Paperplayce
- Cre 8 with Tee-Jay
- Donna Stamps With Stampin' Up!
- Donna's Blog
- Fight for life
- Hands, Head and Heart
- Impressions of a Late Knight Inker
- Inking Addict
- Jan and Shane Rogers Blog for Mixed Media Art and Jewelry
- Jenny Humphreys Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator New Zealand
- Julia's Cards
- Just 5 Minutes More...
- KERYN CAMPBELL
- Kreate with Kirsty
- Lemon Delicious Shop
- Life With Linda Lou
- Me &amp; Mi Stamps - Stampin&#39; Up! Projects
- NZSU Sites
- O 2 B STAMPIN!
- Our Chance of winning a dream wedding!
- Scissors and Sticky Tape
- Smiling makes me happy
- Sophie's Diary
- Stamp Happy
- Stamp with Sharlene
- Stamping Around!
- Stamping Craft
- Stamping Galore
- Sweet Paper Treats
- The Kidlets
- The Sound of Stamping
- the sweetest thing...
- The world according to Mitchell
- Where The Rubber Hits The Road
|Occupation||Analyst / Developer|
|Location||Whangarei, Northland, New Zealand|
|Interests||Scrapbooking, cardmaking, altered art (books, containers), photography, Internet|
|Favorite Movies||Childhood: ET, Princess Bride, Stand By Me Adulthood: The Piano, Whale Rider, Titanic|
|Favorite Music||Celine Dion, 80s and 90s stuff, opera - Pavarotti, Bocelli, Hayley Westenra.|
|Favorite Books||From childhood: Judy Blume, Enid Blyton, Besty Byers, Virginia Andrews. Adulthood: Patricia Cornwell, Dan Brown - Da Vinci Code, Angels and Demons, Digital Fortress.|
You've been invited to a fancy ball but the only thing you have to wear is an orange wooly jumper. What shoes do you wear?