- Chubbypanda.com - Restaurant Reviews, Original Recipes, Book Reviews, and Cooking Supplies
- Show, Drama, and Movie Reviews at Chubbypanda.com
- Restaurant Reviews at Chubbypanda.com
- Street Food at Chubbypanda.com
- Fairs and Festivals at Chubbypanda.com
- Book Reviews at Chubbypanda.com
- Orange County Food Blogs
- Gear and Groceries at Chubbypanda.com
- Coupons & Deals at Chubbypanda.com
- Original Recipes at Chubbypanda.com
- Rants and Raves at Chubbypanda.com
- Fitness at Chubbypanda.com
|Location||California, United States|
|Introduction||I am an American of Taiwanese extraction. I have spent the majority of my life as a Californian, and am currently an IT professional in Southern California. I started food blogging in 2006.
Cooking is a major passion of mine. My cookbook collection is large and still growing. I love experimenting with new ingredients and cuisines, and trying new restaurants in order to experience other cultures.
In addition to cooking, I study food history, which tracks the transmission of agriculture, cooking techniques, and eating habits in order to analyze the movement of people and ideas across regions. I’m also interested in Asian trans-nationalism in the 1900s and in East Asian history.
My favorite quote: ["There are no bad foods, only bad food habits." - Alton Brown]
|Interests||cooking, food, food history, Silicon Valley, Orange County, California, reading, recipes, restaurants, restaurant reviews, sushi, tea, writing|