Blogs I follow
- <center> Polymer Clay ClayPlayCafe<br></center>
- A DUSTY OLIVE GREEN | Travel, interior and portrait photography by Birgitte Brøndsted
- Because I Could Not Stop for Death...
- Burnt by the Tuscan Sun
- Design by Night
- Domestic Fashionista
- Elizabeth Minchilli in Rome
- For the Love of Cooking
- Freya's Florence
- Here, There, and In-between
- Interiors and Design Less Ordinary
- Julie Marie
- Letters from Florence
- Little Birdie Secrets
- Live from Tuscany...
- One Hundred Years Later in Florence
- Puck it! Exploring Europe by camper
- Sellers Assisting Sellers
- The Curious Pug has moved to habitualhomebody.com Please update your feeds!
- Thrifty Decor Chick
- When in Florence
- WHY ROME?
- WOMAN VERGING
|Occupation||Artist and Designer|
|Introduction||American artist and designer living, loving and learning in the city of Florence for the past 13 years. I believe in bold colors, love at first sight, following your dreams and that rainy Sunday’s are meant for P.J’s. My greatest pleasures are all things art and design, a cat called Michelangelo and a a wonderful man I often refer to as just ‘G’. My pens and closet are organized by color and my bed is always made. I run for fun and have the greatest family and friends a girl could ever ask for.|