On Blogger since August 2008
Profile views - 12324
Blogs I follow
- Splash - Brené Brown
- ***Diana Evans - Illustration and Design ***
- 2 Bags Full - My adventures in travel, knitting, and the blessings of my every day life.
- chic envelopements
- Collage Diva
- Creative Creations
- Flawlessly Ordinary
- Justina Blakeney Est. 1979 | The daily lifestyle blog of a designer with a bohemian heart
- kelly rae
- Living Well Spending Less
- Lost Aussie
- Marshmallow Ranch Blog
- Marshmallow Ranch | Jewelry ~ Art ~ Antiques ~ Home ~ Garden ~ Decor
- Mid Life Fibres
- Moms Make Money
- Mouse Droppings
- One Fit Widow
- One Paragraph at a Time
- Shirley's Illustrations
- So Sew Easy - So Sew Easy
- Soaring Spirits International
- Stage V | Stage IV cancer is considered terminal. Stage V is blogging about it.
- teaching cancer to cry
- The Misadventures of Widowhood
- The Susie
- white house, black shutters
- Widow's Voice: Seven Widowed Voices Sharing Love, Loss, and Hope
- Widows Speak Up!
- ⋅ Victoria Elizabeth Barnes ⋅
|Introduction||I was a dancer seems like a hundred years ago. I once owned horses and rode with the wind. I've skied Black Diamond trails and avoided the moguls. I am the sum of all that I have experienced, but don't add me up yet; I still have a few numbers to throw in! In The Autumn of my life, embracing it with abandon. Recovering widow; there IS life after death.|
|Interests||Dance, beauty, truth, quantum physics, bands of wild gypsies, random abstract thinking, the meaning of life, connection of the human spirit. Oh! And smiling; it's my favorite.|
|Favorite Movies||Life as a House, Transamerica, The Other Sister, Cold Mountain, Dirty Dancing, To Wong Foo|
|Favorite Music||Country, because this girl likes to country swing.|
|Favorite Books||All works of Kahlil Gibran, Emerson, Mark Twain, The Weight of Water, We Were the Mulvaneys, A Map of the World, The Pilot's Wife, Still Alice, Left Neglected, anything by Howard Glasser.|
If you could peer far enough into the night sky, you'd see a star in any direction you looked. When would you sleep?
Awe, I wouldn't sleep at all...I'd leap from star to star, then over the rainbow and watch all my troubles melt like lemon drops...