On Blogger since December 2008
Profile views - 588
Blogs I follow
- A United Method
- Avery Tales
- bear witness to the love of God in this world
- Comfortable Being Uncomfortable
- Devog -Daily Devotional Blog
- everyone's a local somewhere...
- Free to Be
- Gonia Gleanings
- Musings of a Musical Preacher
- One Minute Devotional
- Rev Abi's Long and Winding Road
- RUNNING WITH AL
- Stuff Christians Like
- The Bridgeport Blogger
- The Cleaning Chronicles
- The High Points
- The Land of Silver
- wHoly Life
|Introduction||I am Christian and an ordained pastor in the United Methodist Church. I suppose that makes me an expert in a few things and probably means I think more of myself than I ought to.|
Why don't you ever wear a scarf? It doesn't need to be cold outside for your neck to feel naked.
Actually, I do wear scarves...just not in this photo. I always feel sophisticated when I do.