Blogs I follow
- a Friend to knit with
- A Nerdy Girl in an Air Force World
- Allison Gryski
- black girls craft
- Butterflies in Heaven
- Chaos Is the Score Upon Which Reality Is Written
- Faces of Loss, Faces of Hope
- Filomena Lucille
- For The Love of Harper
- ginger yarn co.
- haphazardly living … knitter, hooker, and other things …..
- I want 2 be a MOM!
- International Bereaved Mothers Day
- Knitted Bliss
- Knitted Toy Box
- Knitterella | Most of the time I knit…
- Laken's Bears
- Life after the death of a toddler
- My Search for Hope
- Never Not Knitting
- Our Adventure with Max Begins
- Our Little Cradle...
- People I Want to Punch in the Throat
- ROGERS LAND...
- Seeking Balance
- spillyjane knits
- Team David
- The Daily Doodle
- The Gregory Family
- The Life of a Leebug
- The Making of a Love Story
- The Student Knitter
- Zen Dragonfly
|Industry||Sports or Recreation|
|Occupation||Fitness Center Director|
|Location||Pennsylvania, United States|
|Introduction||I run a fitness center at a University in rural PA. I enjoy my job and love teaching yoga and aerobics. I also read, take college courses for fun, knit, hike and bike when I get time. I tend to keep really busy!|
|Interests||Reading, Knitting, Yoga, Star Trek, Sci-Fi, Aerobics, Turbo Kick, Pilates, Hiking, Backpacking|
|Favorite Movies||Braveheart, Reservior Dogs, Avatar, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind|
|Favorite Music||Jack Johnson, Aerosmith, Alexi Murdoch, Krishna Das|
|Favorite Books||The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger. Octavia Butler|
You've got to make contact with the alien leader. How will you tell when the conversation is finished?
He will take me to his mother ship!