On Blogger since February 2009
Profile views - 3955
Blogs I follow
- A Beautiful Mess
- A disaster in domestication
- A Pearl Among Diamonds
- A speck in the universe
- An Angel's Sister
- Angel Baby Alexandra
- BentoLunch.net - What's for lunch at our house
- Butterfly Footprints Blog
- Cake Wrecks
- Caring for Carleigh
- Epic Awesome.
- Eyes of Bright Blue
- Faces of Loss, Faces of Hope
- Graceful Willows
- Insanity of Superwoman
- It only hurts when I breathe!
- Knocked Up, Knocked Down
- Letting Go and Letting God
- Life After Two Losses
- Life Beneath The Willow Trees
- Lost and Found and Connections Abound
- Maybe If You Just Relax
- Momma of Two Angels
- My Baby Butterfly Ella
- Our Kali Alexa
- Single Dad Laughing
- So I get to plan a wedding and this time its mine that was until he decided to call it off
- The 365 day Project
- The Dead Baby Club
- The Lafferty Family
- The Maybe Baby (Babies)
- They are my world, their daddy and my little girls.
- this is not what i had planned
- Turds In My Kitchen
- White Heart, Black Heart
- You can't get there from here...
|Occupation||Wife. Mom. Pet owner. Blogger.|
|Introduction||I'm boring really.
Likes: animals, my family, my friends, my kids, plotting evils. Dislikes: my crazy neighbors, my crazy family, dumb people.
I blog because I wanted to be a writer. My parents looked at me disappointed when I told them, so I dropped that & went to college & got a psychology degree. Something I need while dealing with, well, everything.
I try to be funny. While I tend to expect the worse to happen, I at least try to make it fun, for myself & others.
When that isn't happening, I'm being sad. Hard to avoid that when you're part of the dead baby club. Our son, Joel, was stillborn at 40 weeks May 28th, 2009. In losing him, I'm finding myself more everyday, along with strength I never knew I had.
And while I may never get famous from this blog, at least I can pretend I am writing for someone other than myself. And maybe, just maybe, someone will get something out of it.
I also like margaritas. Even more since May 28th, but hey, it's life.
An angel in the book of life wrote down my baby's birth, Then whispered as she closed the book, "Too beautiful for Earth" ~Unknown