- Reading Distractions
- Survivor Challenge
- Revisiting My Childhood
- A ~ Z Reading Challenge
- Every Month Is A Holiday Perpetual Reading Challenge
- Piper's Book Blog
- Patti's Book Reviews
- Every Month is A Holiday Notables
- Book Reviews and Discussions
- American Idol Challenge
- Invisible Fat Life
- Reading Distractions Challenges
Blogs I follow
- Socrates' Book Reviews...
- A Novel Challenge
- Becky's Book Reviews
- China Sweetie Pie
- Kris Carr's Crazy Sexy Blog!
- One Small Bowl
- TBR (To Be Read) Challenge
- The Hidden Side of a Leaf
|Location||Queensbury, NY, United States|
|Introduction||I am an avid reader, who sometimes falls behind when life gets too hectic. I have one daughter, who is six. This is the place I come to relax.|
|Interests||Reading, Cross Stitching, Reality TV, watching 24, stalking C.C. Deville|
|Favorite Movies||The Breakfast Club, The Rocky Horror Picture Show, Lagaan, Gone With the Wind, Baabul, Pan's Labyrinth, Beauty and the Beast|
|Favorite Music||Meat Loaf, Poison, Motley Crue, matchbox 20, Styx, REO Speedwagon, Def Leppard, Rascal Flatts|
|Favorite Books||The Stand, Paulo Coelho, Janet Evanovich, J.K. Rowling, Johanna Lindsey, The Road|
You have to dig a hole to China. Where do you start?
Whatever country is closest to China.