On Blogger since February 2011
Profile views - 3918
Blogs I follow
- 40 going on 28
- A Brooklyn Natural
- A Geeky Canadienne Herbivore, With Love.. Ⓥ
- A Gluten-Free Vegan Mom Who Knows
- American Bardo
- bitches gotta eat
- Bourbon, Bastards, and Birds.
- C'est La Vegan
- Charlie's Kitchen Blog
- Cole Escola's Internet Weblog!
- Eat Like You Give A Damn
- Epicurious Vegan
- Fanny Trekking The World
- Food and Loathing
- From the Garden
- Get Skinny, Go Vegan.
- happy yellow bumblebees
- I COULD'VE BEEN AT A BARBECUE
- Johnny Render Speaks!
- Logical Harmony . net : Your source for fashion, beauty, health and more!!
- Marty's Flying Vegan Review
- Melody Stone Writes and Designs
- Monk and Mao
- moving into yoga
- Red Wine in a Red Heart
- SCOLL: Secrets and Confessions of Lemonade Lovers
- Stamping with Tracy
- The Domestic Dumpy
- The Hipster Dad
- The Post Punk Kitchen: Vegetarian cooking &amp; vegan baking with no attitude
- The Spooky Vegan
- Time for Toby
- Too Photos A Day
- Totally Confident And Completely Insecure
- Vegan Crunk
- Vegan Happy Hour
- Vegan Miss | It's the Bee's Knees, Daddy!
- Vegan Yack Attack
- Vegetarian Courtesy
|Occupation||Vegan Pastry Chef/ Elegant Lady About Town|
|Location||Los Angeles, CA|
|Introduction||Pursued a Women's Studies degree in college and headed straight to the kitchen afterwards. Professional vegan baker, elegant lady and writer for vegansaurus.com!|
|Interests||Laughing, traveling, cooking, baking, raw foods, friends, wine, parties, showing off my culinary skills reading, movies.|
|Favorite Movies||Awkward and uncomfortable indie flicks, Rocky, Going the Distance, Twilight Saga, Who Framed Roger Rabbit, The Outsiders|
|Favorite Music||Indie rock, pop, friends who make tunes|
|Favorite Books||Fiction and cookbooks.|