Blogs I follow
- 1 FUNKY WOMAN
- <br><center>Eucharist Always</center><br>
- A Little Loveliness
- A Song Not Scored For Breathing
- books &amp; brownies
- Fantasy Bishball
- i dreamed a dream
- Lake County Right to Life Blog
- Led By His Love
- Life from Inside the Wheelbarrow
- Love Letter to my Kids
- Magnify the LORD with me,
- Monkey Musings
- My Love Is Too Little
- Nine Texans
- O will of God, thou art my love!
- Off to the West
- Paul's Great NorthWest Blog
- Percolating Petals
- Ramblings from my shattered life...
- Ramblings of a Reluctant Homemaker
- Rise and Shine and Give God the Glory!
- Scorpion Stalking Duck
- Servant and Steward
- Set to Expert
- Sometimes Lonely, but Never Alone
- St. Walburga's Blog
- Tater Tots For The Masses
- The Crescat...
- The Escape
- The Huffington Riposte
- The Intentional Catholic
- The Lair of the Catholic Cavemen
- The Luddite Blogger
- The Roeh Rundown
- Who Needs Green?
- Wynken, Blynken, and Nod
|Occupation||Homeschooling Mom, Writer, Blogger, Speaker|
|Introduction||Catholic wife and mother just trying to help my little people get to Heaven and maybe get there myself|
|Interests||family, children, homeschooling, Christianity, Catholicism, apologetics, literature, mathematics, marriage, sewing, crafts, brain-injury, large families, wheat allergy, cooking, baking, home making, wife, mother|
|Favorite Books||in completely random order: The Godfather, Gone With the Wind, DV by Diana Vreeland, anything by Chesterton, Isabella Queen of Spain, The Cardinal, the Harry Potter series, the Bible especially the book of Judith, The Agony and The Ecstasy, and many more that I can't think of at the moment|
Please describe how you could take the peel off an apple all in one go:
Hand it to the teething baby and let him have a go at it. It will be wearing a layer of drool, but the peel will be off.