Blogs I follow
- 1 Pound 11 Ounces
- A Peanut Grows In Pennsylvania
- Airing My Laundry, One Post At A Time...
- and so i write
- Hands Full Of...
- His &amp; Hers Infertility (just like the matching towels)
- Inconceivable! Journey of a Living Heart
- Infertility Baby
- Kourage for Katy
- Life in Words
- Out Of The Petri Dish...Into the Fire
- Random Musings
- Taming Insanity
|Location||Frisco, TX, United States|
|Introduction||Mama to P via DS-IVF. Mama to F via the birds and the bees. Taking on mental illness one day at a time.|
|Interests||Books, crocheting, hiking, photography, music, tattoos, food/cooking, animals, travel, the world!|
Your people want to make a statue in your honor. What will it be made out of and what victory will it commemorate?
Oooh, I like this question! It shall be a bonsai, trained for years into the perfect shape...a pair of hands, commemorating the good I have done in my life. I hope.