On Blogger since March 2007
Profile views - 1392
Blogs I follow
- A Cherry On Top: Designs By Christi
- A Day in the Life of a Craft Fairy...
- Alexis Miller's Photography Tips
- Bookworm Eats Flower
- BUTTONS AND LIFE...
- By Jo Kill
- Cabin Fever in Vermont
- Cakes from Kim
- FABRIC FANCIES
- Jelly Welly
- Kirsty Wiseman CD ROMS
- Lea Lawson Creates
- Little Adventures
- Lorraine's allotment
- Lucykate Crafts . . .
- Monica Gale Top STAMPIN'UP! UK Demonstrator
- Morgan Kervin Photography
- NEK Photography Blog
- parallel visions
- Scraptastic Fun and Other Ramblings
- Stampin' 'n Stuff
- Stamping Sarah
- Tara Starlet
- The Ribbon Girl Blog
- The World According To Mrs Jelly
- Timeless Blessings, LLC - The Blog
- Tinker &amp; Co
- what do you make of my cake?
|Location||Lancashire, United Kingdom|
|Introduction||Hello. I'm a thirty-something paper-craft addict who is now dabbling in photography and this blog is an attempt to document and improve my photography during 2011.|
|Favorite Movies||High Fidelity, The Italian Job (original), Bridget Jones's Diary, Scream, Whistle Down The Wind|
|Favorite Music||Oasis, Embrace, anything 90s indie with guitars|
|Favorite Books||Most Chick lit, anything by Mike Gayle|
You've been invited to a fancy ball but the only thing you have to wear is an orange wooly jumper. What shoes do you wear?
My lovely comfy brown Dr Martens boots, accessorised with orange pom poms to match the jumper.