Blogs I follow
- A Day in The Life of a Disabled Mom
- A Year From Oak Cottage
- Aidan Hears
- Eh? What? Huh?
- From Silence to Song
- GROWING UP HARD OF HEARING IN A HEARING WORLD
- Insights of a mom with two boys with cochlear implants
- JCal On Tour
- Life In Mute: The Progression Towards Silence
- National Parenting with a Disability
- Rachelle Gardner, Literary Agent
- Say Silently
- Triplet Princes and a Princess
- Turn On My Ears!
- We Never Landed In Holland
- Why, yes, I AM crazy. Thank you for asking!
- Wisconsin Teachers of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
|Occupation||Early Intervention, Web Content Writer|
|Location||Chicagoland, United States|
|Introduction||I'm a deaf mom to three deaf and hard of hearing kids. The hubby is deaf too. Kaycie, our Westie, can hear a rabbit breathing a half mile away. I grew up hard of hearing and became deaf at the age of 19.|
|Interests||Waterskiing, skiing, swimming, books, writing, and hanging out with the hubby and kids. Contact me at: parentsofdeafhoh ( at) aol (dot) com|