On Blogger since January 2008
Profile views - 8342
Blogs I follow
- 2 Taking a 5th
- All Because Two People Fell In Love
- Bruce and Margie's Full Time Journey
- Camping and Horses
- DON'T FENCE ME IN
- E &amp; R&#39;s Travels
- Going Down Hill At Full Speed
- Gone RVing!
- I Can't Be Old Yet!
- John &amp; Brenda&#39;s Incredible Journey
- K and D in the RV
- KEEPING UP WITH THE KENDALLS
- Mac and Nette&#39;s Retirement Adventures
- Mark &amp; Chris&#39;s Phaeton Place
- Matt In Albania
- Mike and Pat's Travels
- One Horsemanship for all.
- OUR NEWELL ADVENTURE
- R Sanity RV Adventures
- Randy and Peg's adventures
- Retired Rod
- RV Voyageur
- RVing: The USA is our BIG Backyard
- Semi-True Tales of Our Life on the Road
- Somewhere in Time
- The GoodeLife
- TRAVEL WITH THE BAYFIELD BUNCH:))
- Travels with Emma
- Turning The Page....
|Location||Dogpound, Alberta, United States|
|Introduction||I retired from a Canadian Oil company in 2007 and after a couple of summers consulting for them we decided it was time to see North America. In the summers we like to be back in Alberta with our grandchildren, horses and the mountains close by. Winters it would be nice to be somewhere a little warmer, luckily our home has wheels and getting somewhere warm is just a matter of pulling in the slides and lifting the jacks and heading out.|
|Interests||traveling, trail riding, horses, wildlife, photography|
|Favorite Movies||Tin Cup, True Grit, Oceans whatever.|
|Favorite Music||Two kinds - country and western|
|Favorite Books||Most anything with words|
Where should we go next?