On Blogger since July 2010
Profile views - 588
Blogs I follow
- A French Canadian Photographer in Scotland &amp; Italy
- Confessions of a High-heel Wearing Hippie Mommy
- Daily Life..Sanford Style
- I'm Still a Good Mother; A Birth Mother's Journey Through Open Adoption
- Involved Birthfathers
- Life in the Green House
- Missing Manitoba Women
- Mother is NOT Pleased
- My Life- With Bugs, Brat and Monster.
- Our Crazy Life
- Our journey to parenthood and the years that follow...
- Play At Home Mom LLC
- Princess Sunrise
- RVing with Idiots
- Statistically Impossible
- Suburban Autistics
- Tears of/and Joy
- The Beauty Bandit
- The Caffeinated Chronicles of Supermom
- The Silent Birth Mother
|Occupation||Behavioural Modification Specialist (Mother)|
|Location||The Peg, Manitoba, Canada|
|Introduction||I love to be around friends and family, but sometimes, being alone is a blessing. My children are incredible little brats. I love them. I would die for them. I would kill for them. And on a Saturday at 5:30 am, I would sell them all for coffee.|
|Interests||Baking, Reading, Swimming.|
|Favorite Movies||Hilariously bad movies are my favourite, Dog Soldiers, Evil Dead 1&2, Army of Darkness, Monty Python's Holy Grail.|
|Favorite Music||I generally like the music that came out before I was born. That, and all the hilarious music of the early 90's.|
|Favorite Books||Any book.|
What was the stage name of your favorite actress before she was born?
Nothing. No body has a name BEFORE they are born.