On Blogger since November 2008
Profile views - 6333
Blogs I follow
- Aspergers, family life and me
- Big Daddy Autism
- Both Sides of the Coin
- Bright Side of Life!
- Dotcomkari The blog
- Dude, I'm An Aspie.
- Everyday Adventures
- Four Sea Stars
- Get over it...I did
- Goldilocks and the Three Bears
- Holly's House...not a perfect mom's blog...
- I'm Just That Way and That's Just Me
- It's a Buggie Life
- Jacks Academy
- Katy Doesn't Live In Smithton
- Life as we know it
- Mostly True Stuff
- mum accepting autism
- My Life as an Ungraceful, Unhinged, and Unwilling Draftee into the Autism Army
- No Guile: Life and Other Stories from Autism
- Not Just Another Mother Blogger!
- Pancakes Gone Awry
- Select All + Delete
- The Cupboard Of My Soul
- The Tumultuous Truth
- This Side of Typical
- Welcome to the Roller-coaster ride
- Yeah. Good Times.
|Location||middle of nowhere, ME, United States|
|Introduction||I am a woman perplexed. I also have four kids...all of whom have an asd..or autism..or..well it seems no matter what I say someone gets offended..so lets just say I've got four amazing kids-my house is always a mess..and I drink a lot of coffee. Oh and I like to write about my family because they are funny. There is however a fine line between funny and making fun of. They are my family-my children. I will not cross that line.|
|Interests||basic human rights...as in why doesn't everyone have them?|
|Favorite Movies||"Harvey", "A Clockwork Orange", "To Kill A Mockingbird"|
|Favorite Music||Billie Holiday, Led Zeppelin, Me first and the gimme gimmes, Ella Fitzgerald, David Byrne, Saint Bushmills Choir, The Gits, Marlena Dietrich, Townes Van Zandt, The Ramones, Elvis, Daniel Johnston, Ray Lamontagne|
|Favorite Books||I read a lot.|
If you were a cannibal, what would you wear to dinner?
depends..is it black tie or casual?