On Blogger since April 2005
Profile views - 30395
- Patra's Place of Stitching and Vintage Linens
- Patra's Arts and Crafts Blog
- Patra's Other Place
- Patracat's Memories
- Patra's Peacock Collection - Stitched and Others.
- Australian birds in an Eltham back yard
- Patra's Embroidered Aprons
- Early Australian Linens - a private collection.
- Patra's Swap Cards Collection
- Needlecraft and Quilt Shows around Melbourne.
- Patea PNG Quilt Collective
- Patracat's Patchwork and Stitching Gallery
|Location||Melbourne, Vic., Australia|
|Introduction||I am married to Ken. We have two cats and a collection of Australian parrots, finches, canaries ,and nine hens.|
|Interests||Vintage linen, embroidery, patchwork, cross stitch, calligraphy, drawing and painting, sketching, cats, peacocks, cooking, swap cards, op-shops, paper crafts.|
|Favorite Movies||The Train (starring Burt Lancaster), King Creole, Titanic, World's Fastest Indian.|
|Favorite Music||Classical, Andre Rieu, Elvis Presley, Fifties Rock.|
|Favorite Books||Too many to list! Some fiction, cooking, needlecraft, quilting, lifestyle (health etc)|
Please describe how you could take the peel off an apple all in one go:
With an apple peeler.