Blogs I follow
- A Taste Of Terror
- Goatboys Dirty Corner
- Gruel Intentions
- I've got a blog...now what?
- Kenneth W. Cain ~ Author of Dark Fiction &amp; Art
- life is but a dream....
- Live, Draw, Paint
- Lotld's Blog
- Patrick D'Orazio's Blog
- Robert Essig's Confusions, Delusions, and Formidable Impressions
- Slight of the Living Dead
- TERRIBLEMINDS: Chuck Wendig, Freelance Penmonkey
- Timothy W. Long
- Trying to Figure it Out...
- Views from Sunfall - The Blog of Peter Giglio
|Location||IL, United States|
|Introduction||Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the web. I am a horror writer with a love of all things zombie, vampire, or ghost. I haven't hit the "Big Time" yet but I'm getting closer with each story published. If I'm not writing, I'm probably making something out of beads, polymer clay, or paper mache. Cupcakes are my weapon of choice.|
|Interests||writing, reading, making jewelry|
|Favorite Books||Pride and Prejudice, Rich Man Poor Man, I and Thou|