On Blogger since December 2007
Profile views - 6932
Blogs I follow
- TOFU MOM . . . and gravy!
- "Dave Has a Sixth Sense of Humour"- Jesus
- A Life of Sugar and Spice
- Gluten-free Gourmand
- More Gluten-Free Options
- Simply Gluten Free by Carol Kicinski
- Straight Into Bed Cakefree and Dried
- Studio Waterstone | Lori Plyler Art
- THE CRISPY COOK
- The Gluten-Free Homemaker
|Location||Capital Region, New York, United States|
|Introduction||Nicknamed "The Good Eatah" ('eater' said with a Boston accent) by my Grandmother at an early age, I was always one to clean my plate. Six years ago, though, I discovered a gluten intolerance (non-celiac gluten sensitivity). This blog archives my gluten-free recipes, stories about my family, including my peanut/tree nut allergic son, and my ADD fitness routines (I'm an AFAA certified personal trainer). You can reach me at thegoodeatah at gmail dot com|
When you've got water stuck in your ear, how do you get it out?
Hold my nose and blow; it usually makes a high-pitched squeaky sound.