Kate/High Altitude Gardening
Blogs I follow
- RAMBLINGS FROM A DESERT GARDEN....
- A Hocking Hill's Garden
- Almosta Ranch Horse Adventures
- Dakota Garden
- Diary of a Coo Coo Kid
- Does Everything Grow Better in My Neighbor's Yard?
- Element 22
- Gardening and Gardens
- Greenish Thumb
- High Altitude Gardening
- Indoor &amp; Outdoor Gardening in Montana
- Ink &amp; Penstemon
- Janie and Steve, Utah Trails
- Julie Goodnight On the Road
- LAST FRONTIER GARDEN
- Life in the English Cotswolds
- Mamma Mia Days
- Muum's Musings
- Northern Gardeners Almanac
- Notes from a Cottage Garden
- Park City Real Estate
- She. More than a Pronoun.
- SuckFish, Inc.
- The Casual Gardener
- The Garden Faerie
- THE VILLAGE VOICE
- totally inept balcony gardener
- Walking Prescott
- Wild Flora's Wild Gardening
|Location||Park City, Utah, United States|
|Introduction||Certified master gardener, certifiable in many other ways. My garden is a labor of love high in the snowy Wasatch Mountains of northern Utah. |
TOUGH LOVE: I garden in a high plains desert forcing water-wise, mostly native, flowers to adapt to harsh, dry conditions. Or, they.. croak!
|Interests||Flowers and horses|
|Favorite Movies||The Secret Garden|
|Favorite Music||Zuzu's Petals|
|Favorite Books||The Good Earth|