Lisa @ Crazy Adventures in Parenting
Blogs I follow
- *Family Traditions...One Story At A Time*
- A Cowboy's Wife
- A Daily Dose of Toni
- A Simple Walk
- halftime lessons
- Julie Lyles Carr
- Katadhin - My Life With Two Marys
- Life Just Keeps Getting Weirder.
- Life With My 3 Boybarians
- Minxy Mimi Unplugged
- Mommy In Pink
- Muthering Heights
- NewBaby.com Recognizes the Power of Mom! - We Help Moms Who Blog Use Video and Vlog!
- Nothing But PURPLE
- Our Homegrown Tribe
- Please hesitate to ask...
- The Extraordinary Ordinary
- The Mother Letter Project
- What's Shakin'?
- Your Weight Loss Story
|Industry||Communications or Media|
|Occupation||Editor, Writer, Consultant|
|Location||San Antonio, TX, United States|
|Introduction||Super busy mom to seven. Army wife & organic nut. Originally from New York, now living in the South. Between the military, the diapers, and teenage hormones, this mommy knows crazy. And coffee. More about me here.|
|Interests||organic, ap, attachment parenting, love earth, breastfeeding, babywearing, cloth diapering, military, army, children, crafts, elimination communication, continuum concept, natural, natural families, feingold diet, cooking from scratch, baking from scratch, decorating, teaching, dancing, singing, snuggling with hubby, toxic-free living, health, living each day like there's no tomorrow, love, family, crunchy, coffee fanatic, peanut butter addict|
Which do you prefer and why: whittling with soap or whistling with wood?