Blogs I follow
- Athena Diaries: Tales from the Back of the Pack
- DC Rainmaker
- Fast at Forty
- Finish Strong Coaching
- From Marshmallow Man to Ironman
- Jenny's Ironman Quest: Let's make 3rd time a charm!
- One Hour Ironman (bob shuler)
- Phaedra Cote
- Runner Leana (the retired blog)
- Sara Gross PhD
- Slim-Down 220 - The Story of a Triathlete
- The Penguin Times and Travels
- Three times is the Charm-Battling Obesity and Becoming an Ironman
|Location||The Woodlands, Texas, United States|
|Introduction||I hope some of what I write will inspire others to take charge and make life into the life they dream of, and more!|
|Interests||running, triathlon, reading, writing, personal development, camping, hiking, kayaking, swimming, medicine (in no particular order!)|
|Favorite Movies||National Treasure, the Replacements, the Rundown, the Mummy, Harry Potter|
|Favorite Music||Gaelic Storm, anything I can run to, although these days I listen to a lot of lectures & podcasts rather than music - check out IM Talk - your weekly fix on all things Ironman!|
|Favorite Books||Anything Scottish, You can have what you want - Michael Neill, The Secret - Rhonda Byrne, anything by Patricia Cornwell, and anything else that catches my eye|
You forgot your mom's birthday! What can you make out of super glue and olive pits?
I'd make her a birthday card that says "Happy Birthday" in olive pits - when you open it, it says "isn't getting older the pits?"