Blogs I follow
- - Plain and Simple -
- Alamo North
- Anyone Can Quilt
- Big Blueberry Eyes
- Bits and Pieces
- Blackbird Designs
- Count it all JOY
- domain for sale
- ELLA'S CRAFT CREATIONS
- Fiddlesticks - My crochet and knitting ramblings.
- Ginny B's
- Hidden Riches From Secret Places
- How To Be Deaf, For People Who Can Hear
- In the Grip of Grace
- Lotte Sofie - Born august 2002, hearing since november 2004
- NobleKnits Knitting Blog
- OUR JOURNEY
- Patchwork Sanity-a woman's piece of mind
- PW FULL RSS FEED
- Quiltville&#39;s Quips &amp; Snips!!
- Sassy Pants
- Seek Geo
- Sew Many Ways...
- tallgrass prairie studio
- The Graves House
- The Hatten Six Pack...Plus One
- The Old Red Chair
- The Scientific Seamstress
- The Silly BooDilly
- They call me schmom
- Tins and Treasures
- Turn On My Ears!
- Waving With My Hands
|Location||Oklahoma, United States|
|Introduction||I am a mom, wife, aunt, friend, and a provider to the 'least of these.' I've been a teacher/SLP for 19 years.|
|Interests||Quilting, cross-stitching, reading, scrapbooking, sign language, singing, the Deaf|
|Favorite Movies||Action, romantic comedy, scary|
|Favorite Music||Hard Rock, Classic Rock, Classic Choral, well, pretty much anything except hip-hop and country.|
|Favorite Books||Nora Roberts, Patricia Cornwell, etc. I like books.|
What spells can you cast with magic markers?
Are they the smelly kind? I love those, do they even make 'em anymore!?