Sarah C. Geraci
Blogs I follow
- 'was eigenes'
- (on a pretty plate) vegetarian menu recipes, art in food blog, reviews, easy recipe
- An Idle Mind is the Crafters Workshop
- B.B. Bellezza Handcrafted Jewelry
- Celebrate The Madness
- FLORIDA SCARF
- Hand Made Europe
- Heinous Hats
- HopeEraLab - Jewels &amp; Design
- just paul.
- Ms. Michalek
- My Creative Peace - Inspire Your Soul
- Oh, what a Gloriousmess!
- PAULARAY'S DOO-DAH DAZE
- Reflections of a Culinarychiq
- Same Same but traveling
- Sara Rubendall Design Studio
- small object photography - tips for artists and craft makers
- SodaPop Pages
- Well of Creations - Funky. Hippie. Retro. by Robin Norgren
- Where are Boo and Bessie?
|Location||Enterprise, Alabama, United States|
|Introduction||So far, I've lived less than half of my life. It's been good to me and I can't wait to see what's next. I am an artist. I would like to say "professional artist" but I don't know when you cross the line. My favorite medium is painting, but I also sew a lot as well. When you are one of a creative nature however, you can't help but express it in all avenues of life. I love getting creative with cooking, getting dressed in the morning, and entertaining.|
|Interests||Painting, Sewing, Cooking, Snowboarding, Music, Travel, Reading|
|Favorite Movies||Weird Science, Back to the Beach, SLC Punk|
|Favorite Music||I can't pick favorites. The list is too long. What's not to love? I will say that the last CD I bought was Lily Allen|
|Favorite Books||Mists of Avalon, Rain of Gold|
The hair from your last haircut ... what would it say about your new style?
We have a few things in common.