Blogs I follow
- 15 Minute Lunch
- <p align="center">Mosk Momma</p>
- A Small Town Wiccan
- Accidental Dong
- Adventures with the Olivers
- Attack of the Redneck Mommy
- Baking and Mistaking
- BECAUSE I SAID SO
- Boobs, Injuries and Dr Pepper
- Born This Way Blog
- Busy Bee Productions
- Cake Wrecks
- ChiTown Girl
- CRAFTY N STUFF
- CROUCH-ING CHILD........HIDDEN ALIEN
- Desperately Seeking .....Something?
- Don't Get Me Started ... On Politics
- Don't Get Me Started with Linda Sharp
- For the Love of Pete...
- Functional Shmunctional
- hollywood farm girl
- I Have A Bomb Shelter And You Can't Use It
- It's illegal to stab people for being Stupid!
- Life In A Nutshell
- Love ya, Mean it!
- Mr. McKnob
- My "Kickstand"
- Next Door 2 .....Paradise
- Nucking Futs
- On The Flipside
- On the Upside
- passive-aggressive (and just plain aggressive) notes
- Picking Out a Thermos
- Pickled Beef
- Psychotic Letters From Men
- Random blurbs from a frazzled mind....
- RED PEN, INC.
- SecondHand Tryptophan
- Small Town Police Blotters
- style rookie
- THE Feisty Irish Wench
- The Secret Life of Lurch
- This Guys Journey
- Totally Tattoo'd Mother
- Travels with Chuckie
- Vanity Plates: Creepiness in 8 Characters or Less
- Vintage Thirty
- Whiskey in My Sippy Cup : A Parenting Blog for the Rest of Us
- Why Men Hate Women
- Why Women Hate Men - The Blog
|Location||Jacksonville, Florida, United States|
|Introduction||All the snarky goodness, none of the extra calories! My name is Leigh and I'm a heart patient, Mom, stubborn as all get out sarcastic smart-ass, and generally just a bright little F*ing ray of sunshine. Welcome! Hope your brain doesn't leak out of your ears from reading this!|
|Interests||Reality tv, finding humor in stupidity, opening my mouth when I shouldn't, letting thoughts escape into the real world when they really shouldn't.|
|Favorite Music||Everything...why discriminate? No one will ever be as good as I am in my shower anyway.|
What spells can you cast with magic markers?
Hmm, misspells? Whatever casting can be done, uncasting is taken care of with a magic eraser.