Poetry of Motion!
On Blogger since January 2010
Profile views - 1378
Blogs I follow
- A Bajan Tour Girl Exploring Barbados
- All Nations Dance
- Ashley's Words
- Ashmont Hill
- Beads, Braids and Beyond
- Curls Misbehaving!
- Dance In His Beauty
- Dance Ministry...The Life and the Art
- Dancing and the Gym
- DANCING FOR THE LORD JESUS!
- Firebirdspeaks: A Web Communication Site for God's Servants in the Arts!
- Floyd Boykin Jr.
- Foot of the Cross Ministries
- Giving Up the Ghost 2
- His Hem Ministry Praise Dance
- Interviews with Reality by LynetteWhite
- Jaha's World
- Life. Featuring Me...
- LORD, Teach Me How to Love
- Missional Living
- New York City Feelings
- of wine and words
- Perils of a Thick Chic
- Praise Dance ~ Strengthening Your Ministry:
- Prayers and Pillow Talk: A Rape Survivor's Journey To Self Worth
- Random Acts of PRAISE
- Recipes for Life by REBEL GLAM QUEEN
- Reflectively Speaking
- Road to a Healthy Me
- Roxi Arthur the Rebellious Teacher
- Seasons of Purpose
- Shine by Design at ShineHeart-Arts.com
- Smoothpana's Flow
- Sombre et Joli
- Some Things About This Life
- Spirit Of Praise: MORNING MEDITATIONS for the Dancer In You
- The Eagles Network - Ohio
- The Lab Notebook
- The Praise Dance Life With Jocelyn Richard
- The Rhythms In A Poets Thoughts
- Truth and Emotion
- Visions, thoughts and dreams!
- Women Writers in Bloom Poetry Salon (WWBPS)
|Introduction||Hi! Thanks for visiting my pages today. Please click on the links under "My Blogs" for Poetry of Motion!, a Worship Arts Blog where we will learn how to communicate fully through the arts; MindScape Poetry, my poetry blog; and UrbanArtsLive!(TM), my Children's Creative Arts website featuring a slideshow of creative projects I have worked on with children in the public schools.(If you are on UrbanArtsLive, please scroll to the bottom of the page to view the slide show). You can e-mail me at: Urbanartz212@gmail.com. Tel: 347.841.6790. I hope to meet you soon!|
|Interests||Poetry, Art, Theatre, Dance|
|Favorite Music||African, Caribbean, Jazz, Worship, Classical|
Your superpower is that you smell like dandelions whenever someone lies. How will you maintain your secret identity?
by only preferring the company of those who speak truth!