Blogs I follow
- A lot more exercise, a little less of me
- Barefoot &amp; Pregnant in Bumpass
- BLAHG. | emily j. cole
- Claire Allan - Author
- Fattie for the Win!
- it's always the last twenty
- Just me
- Monastics On A Journey...
- My Make-Believe Cooking Show
- Needing help to giving help
- On happy ground
- Prior Fat Girl
- Random Thoughts of a Lutheran Geek
- Skinny Emmie
- Smaller Sue
- The Lighter Side of Darkness
- The Resolution
- Therapy Dog Josie
- Things You Really Didn't Want to Know
- This is the Title of an Uncreative Violinist.:)
|I own and operate a successful dog training business in the Richmond, VA area, Impawsible Pups. I work on a daily basis with dogs with a variety of issues from basic obedience problems to aggression issues to fear issues. I have a wonderful husband, Hans, and a fantastic dog and mascot, Cody. They encourage me on a daily basis and often give me new ideas for tricks and methods.
|Obviously dogs, music, reading, outdoor sports and activities
|Anything except romance novels
If you could have dinner with any single person, dead or alive, who would it be? I would have dinner with my grandmother.