On Blogger since August 2008
Profile views - 2345
Blogs I follow
- *Diabetes Sweeties*
- A Beautiful Diabetic
- A Heart Full of Hope
- A Home Grown Life
- A Sweet Grace
- Adventures of Diabolical Diabetty
- Autoimmune Island
- Boring Me
- Bound to the Gospel
- Called to serve.Called to love. Called to worship.
- Candy Hearts: A Family's Journey With Type 1 Diabetes and Celiac Disease
- Charlie and Norma's Life Going Forward
- Chasing Numbers
- Count your Daily blessings
- Cranberry Tea Time
- D-Mom Blog
- Dandelions, Daisies, and Diabetes
- Death of a Pancreas
- Diabetes Blog: BETA BUDDIES
- Diabetesaliciousness © 2007 - 2017
- Diabetic Dilemma
- Don't Miss Out on These Great Sites!
- Finding Our Balance
- Forget the chicken nuggets..You can't play on the playground until you eat all your fries!
- HEATH FAMILY
- Hope and beginnings
- Houston . . . We have a Problem!
- Jack's Pack
- Just Momma
- Kurtis and Julie
- Life in my Shoes
- Life is Like a Box of Chocolates!
- Life with the Coopers... Diabetes and all!
- Living With It
- Making Room for More of Us
- Mattie's Diabetes
- Mommy Going Crazy
- Most people think we are crazy!
- My Diabetic Child
- My Diary as the Mom of a Diabetic Princess
- My life with The Superhero and The Princess
- My Path
- My son has diabetes
- My Sweet Girl
- Old Blog
- Our Diabetic Life
- Our Diabetic Warrior
- Our Two Monkeys
- PC Stuff for the Average Guy! (or Gal!)
- Ramblings of a Tired Mom
- Rocksee's At The Porch Swing
- Sacred Housekeeping
- Sardonic Salad
- Sticking it to Diabetes
- Such is Life
- Super Sweet E
- Sweet, Sassy &amp; Sugar Free
- Technology Education Blog
- The Abbey
- The Fuzzball Chronicles: the Life and Times of Curly Mommy
- The Hoover Family
- The New Normal Life
- The Type 1 Game
- three thirty three
- Waiting for Chloe Grace
- Welcome To Our Crazy, Happy Life!
|Occupation||Wife and Mama|
|Location||Fairbanks, AK, United States|
|Introduction||I'm a wife and a mom! I've been married for 15 years to an amazing, brilliant man. Together, we have four kids, one who has Type 1 Diabetes. Jeff and I have faced many challenges in our marriage, many moves (more than ten- I've lost count)and are still happily married because of God's grace in our lives. This blog is about my daily life, my marriage, my walk with my Savior, my children, all with Type 1 Diabetes thrown into it. Leave me a note- I would love to hear what other's are thinking!|
|Interests||coffee (good coffee), piano, a good book, educating my kids, history, anything about Alaska, juvenile diabetes, connecting with people, Celebrate Recovery|
|Favorite Movies||LOTR, Narnia, When a Man Loves a Woman, The Shawshank Redemption, Coalminer's Daughter|
|Favorite Music||Amy Grant, Jars of Clay, Casting Crowns|
|Favorite Books||The Wounded Heart, The Divine Mentor, LOTR and anything by Tolkien, Chronicles of Narnia (all of them), The Wounded Heart, The Divine Mentor, Purpose Driven Life, the Bible|
What kind of tape is best for creating a sculpture?
Duct tape! Hey- I live in Alaska where having duct tape on your vehicle is a status symbol and duct tape sculpting is an art!