On Blogger since November 2010
Profile views - 3071
Blogs I follow
- *How Can Hearts So Young Feel So Much Pain?*
- -These Are The Crash Years...
- <center> | Wilder Mind | </center>
- [I Am Unimaginative]
- [I'm Trying To Write A Novel]
- a natalie moment
- Blackberries to Apples
- Boyd's World!
- Brown's Eye
- Closing Pandora's Box
- Crazy Socks and Ninja Bunnies
- Home of Kindros
- Hyperbole and a Half
- I Don't Skinny Dip...I Chunky Dunk
- I Wish I Were British
- Like A Tapir
- Music=Love and Life
- Princess Hegab
- Salena's Den Of Dinosaurs and Other Mythical Creat
- The Nerd Archives
- The Thought Report
- This Fare City of Portland, Oregon
- Trouble in Mind
- Yesterday Upon the Stair
- ☆ the life of an ordinary girl...
Radio wire is often used to make bird nests. What station do they listen to?
What bird do you know that listens to music? All the birds I know are on Twitter. ...Get it? Twitter? Oh, I crack myself up.