On Blogger since September 2008
Profile views - 17934
Blogs I follow
- A Life By Design
- A view from the cycle path
- Bless Our Hearts
- Blue Moose
- Cranky old man
- Dave "Dods" off to Mexico
- Dinner For Two
- Dragonfly In The Sky
- E &amp; R&#39;s Travels
- Fear and Loathing in Latveria
- Friendly Farmer Fables
- goldenshoe RV trip
- Gullible, Once upon a Time!
- HAPPY TRAILS
- I Love My Motorhome
- It's about time.
- Man In The Maze
- Maple Leaves and Comfort Tea
- Mark &amp; Chris&#39;s Phaeton Place
- Me and My Dog ...and My RV
- Nothing to Plunder
- On the Road of Retirement
- One Day More...
- Our Awesome Travels
- Our Odyssey
- Peter Follansbee, joiner's notes
- Racing Rules of Sailing - Look to Windward
- Random Carolina Parrothead Brain Droppings
- RV Khronicles of Kevelyn
- RV Life On Wheels
- Rv Travels With Karen and Al
- Sam&amp;Donna-5th Wheel Vagabonds
- SassmowthDesigns - Adventures in Crafting Land!
- That's gonna leave a stain
- The Adventures of Tioga and George
- The Big Beastly Adventure aka 2 Fat People in an RV
- The Chubby Chatterbox
- The Good Luck Duck
- The MoHo and Other Traveling Tales
- The Odd Essay
- The Refined Edge
- The Village Carpenter
- TheLongLongHoneymoon.com | Get hitched.
- Things People Should Never Ever Say Again
- Travel with Kevin and Ruth
- TRAVEL WITH THE BAYFIELD BUNCH:))
- Trent and Teresa
- Turning The Page....
- Two to Travel
- viajes del jubilado
- Vintage Hiking Depot
- Wheelstogogo Travel Tales.
- WHERE ARE THE DIXONS TODAY?
- Wylie Wanderings
|Occupation||there's no profit in anything I do, trust me.|
|Location||Burlington., Ontario., Canada|
|Introduction||WAS on an unpaid leave from the Halton District School Board in Burlington, Ontario, Canada. Only could do that for two years. I'm done. Lived with my wife in the Netherlands for just over a year...and then moved to Vienna. Who knew? And now, as of February 2013, we're back home in Canada. Sorting out life.|
|Interests||Woodworking, sailing, camping, travelling (although travelling through airports is becoming less and less enchanting)|
|Favorite Movies||Ghost Busters, MIB, most anything that's already played in a theatre that I'm now watching on DVD or as a media file.|
|Favorite Music||Most anything except rap. Well, that's not really music, is it? And anything with more than three chords. You know what I mean.|
|Favorite Books||The Heavens and the Earth by Walter A. McDougall. The Story of English by Robert McCrum, William Cran and Robert MacNeil. (Bored yet?)|
If you were a wrestler, what would be your finishing move?
That's easy. The Gene Kiniski "arm stretch" by Whipper Billy Watson.