Blogs I follow
- ...Knitting Up A Storm
- <center>Are We Having Fun Yet?<br></center>
- A Mommy Story
- Alien in a Foreign Field
- Confessions Of A CF Husband
- Confessions of a Serial Knitter
- Creative-Type Dad
- Denver Mommy Blogger, Family Travel Writer, Mom Blog :: Crazy Bloggin Canuck
- Fuzzy Thoughts
- Growing A Life
- Guess What the Kids Did Today?
- Her Bad Mother
- Jen Can Cook!
- Just Another Day
- Life in the Ketchup Bottle
- Living la vida <i>non</i>-loca
- Mels Thoughts and WhatNots
- Mostly True Stuff
- small and simple things
- The Midlife Midwife
- The Twisted Hare
- Two fish and a chick with sticks
- WiKnit: The Knitting Contest Blog
- You Just Gotta Keep Knittin'
|Occupation||Mother and Health Care Coordinator|
|Location||California, United States|
|Introduction||Here are a few facts about me: I am married, I have 3 lovely boys and 1 girl: Evan (9), Harry (8), Daniel (4) and Lily (2); I love reading (especially science fiction novels but I do have a wide range of reading interests); I dabble in many different crafts (right now I am into knitting) and I don't floss my teeth every day like I should. My eldest son has a complex heart defect and that has changed my life in so many ways (mostly good).|
|Interests||reading, crafting, internet, gardening, scrapbooking, murder for hire, knives|
|Favorite Books||Pride and Prejudice, Emma, Dune|
You've just inherited a manufacturing plant that specializes in plastics. What are you going to make?
Knitting needles of course!