On Blogger since January 2008
Profile views - 8101
- Eternal Family Values
- The Commons - DIY Of By & For The People
- De-Developing the Over-Developed Countries
- At Home On Mother Earth
- Sustainable CalPERS
- How To Play With Your Food
- If Cars Were Grizzly Bears...
- Corruption & Human Nature
- The Meaning of Hair
- Why We Don't Need Nuclear Power
- Cooking: The Big Picture
- Sustainable Work For Youth...
- Sacramento's Sustainable Future
- Paradigm Shift For Life
- Bullshit-Free Zone
- Amazing Earth
- Post-Fossil Fuel Investment
|Location||Sacramento, CA, United States|
|Introduction||I love asking really good questions. And listening to thoughtful answers.|
What would a sustainable world look like? What would we look like? What do you think?