eileen

My blogs

Blogs I follow

About me

Gender FEMALE
Introduction Sure, this is basically a promotional type blog. I'd love for everyone to want one of my mirrors. But... I hope it will be so much more. My brain is often unfocused, darting from one subject to another. I'd love my blog to be that way too. I am married and on a recent anniversary told my husband that I love him 98.8 percent of the time. He smiled and did not ask about the other 1.2 percent. That is why I love him. :)