On Blogger since December 2010
Profile views - 392
Blogs I follow
- a day in the life of SPD
- Hartley's Life With 3 Boys
- Her Artichoke Heart
- It's Always Something . . .
- Not Now...My SPD child is on Sensory Overload!!!
- Pahz Lives with Fibro
- Sensory Processing Rules
- Shoes, Socks, Seams, and "Strings"
- Special needs disability parenting BLOOM
- Springvale Soap
|Occupation||Sign language interpreter|
|Location||New Jersey, United States|
|Introduction||I am a 40-year-old woman dealing with multiple health issues, working full time, and dealing with all the paperwork that goes with multiple health issues. My son has Sensory Processing Disorder, a neurological disorder that many people have not yet heard of.|
|Favorite Music||Celtic/Irish, (Great Big Sea, Gaelic Storm)|